Cyber Security solutions
The information within the organization is often consists of client details, suppliers’ agreements, copyright and intellectual property, production plans, marketing and advertising, financial information.
“What could possibly happen?”
- Data theft and abuse by a competitor or sale of stolen data on the Internet black market
- Data disruption and deletion as a means to undermine the organization’s business dealing or in order to smear its reputation
- Causing malfunctions or derailing production processes by remote sabotage of industrial control measures.
Is someone targeting us?
- Hackers seeking to overcome technological challenges
- Security and intelligence entities
- Terrorist organizations
- Traders in stolen data,
- Clients, suppliers, and last but not least: employees with organizational access from within the local network
Data Security Projects: Implementation & ManagementExpand Close
- Analyzing each client’s organizational data security requirements, in accordance with its business and technological environment.
- Planning Data Security infrastructure projects for both new and existing complex communications and IT arrays.
Spider Solutions carries out projects by planning and setting up in accordance with advanced methodologies.
Tailoring and imbedding technological solutions is done throughout, along with the client to ensure satisfaction as well as to verify the IT array is better secured.Read More
Maintenance ServiceExpand Close
From our experience, we have learned that, preventive, pro-active maintenance of data security systems, significantly reduces the impact of cyber-attacks.
We therefore make it a point of re-visiting our client, to carry out periodic surveys and verify that organizational data security arrays are working properly.Read More
Vulnerabilities AssessmentExpand Close
Spider Solutions features a Vulnerabilities Assessment service, which provides penetration tests – simulating attacks on the organization’s network, at pre-arranged frequencies.
This is done with the client’s consent after studying their security requirements and business environment, as well as mapping their respective risks accordingly.
Our Vulnerabilities Assessment service is not pre-conditioned in introducing any hardware or software into the IT array.
This service is provided both on site and remotely, in order to simulate the organization’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities.Read More
CIRT: Cyber Incident Response TeamExpand Close
A deadly cyberattack on the organization’s assets perpetrated by overseas hackers, occurs without Early Warning
While cyberattack occurs, Spider Solutions’ CIRT, consisting of carefully chosen cyber experts and veteran data systems specialists, provides a rapid and professional response
International CERT (Computer Emergency Response Teams) regulators require organizations with extensive IT arrays or organizations entrusted with unique data (such as medical and financial records,) to have an in-house dedicated rapid response team.
For other organizations, CERT regulators often recommend relying on external services, provided by CIRTs to handle data security and cyber events.
Secure AccessExpand Close
Two Factor Authentication through text message.
This service, along with Secure Envoy, remotely access the organizational network providing safe, rapid and low cost service – thereby saving organizations the need to install any hardware or software.
The Secure Access service ensures high rate return on Investment.Read More